Posted by Cynet Support on 11 January 2014 12:19 PM
Dear Valued Customers, |
IMPORTANT: ICANN RAA Changes - WHOIS info verification
Beginning January 1st, 2014, ICANN will begin requiring complete WHOIS data for all gTLD domain name registrations.
Registrants' contact information of each gTLD domain name must be validated within 15 days of
* a domain name being registered with unverified contact details,
* a domain name being transferred in, or
* the contact information of the Registrant contact information being modified.
Should any of these occur, our domain registrar - PDR LTD will send an email requiring an verification from the registrant.
The email subject will be: RAA Verification mail
This mail will contain a link that the Registrant must click on, to complete the verification, within 15 days.
Please follow the instructions in the email for verification.
If the registrant does not complete the verification within 15 days, the domain will be placed on 'ClientHold' status and suspended.
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE VERIFCATIONE MAIL
1. Check your email spam and junk folders.
2. Update your registrant email address.
3. Make sure our email firstname.lastname@example.org isn't on your blocked list.
ENSURE YOUR DOMAIN WHOIS INFORMATION IS CORRECT
The same validation process will take place if a WHOIS Data Reminder Policy (WDRP) notice, 30 day expiration notice or 5 day expiration notice, which is sent to the registrant's email address, bounces. It will therefore be of paramount importance to ensure that your WHOIS data is correct.
Please make sure the registrant email is valid from time to time.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to us by email to email@example.com.
Cyent Hosting Team